Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
Faculty 4: Health and Social Work
D-60318 Frankfurt am Main
Visit our booth at the JOBMEDI fair on June 23, and June 24, 2017,
at: Kongresszentrum "Kap Europa" Messe Frankfurt
Faculty of Health and Social Work
The Faculty of Health and Social Work of the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences offers a wide range of bachelor, master and continuing education programs with regionally-based projects and extensive research projects, as well as international contacts and cooperations.
Renowned lecturers from practice and science will:
- impart sound and scientifically based theoretical and practical expert knowledge
- provide access to practical experience and research projects
- provide a wide range of methods along with the respective legal bases that make professional communication, advice and help possible
- impart expert knowledge and knowledge of methods that enable the interdisciplinary collaboration with other professional groups
- teach skills in diversity such as dealing with different cultures and value systems
The faculty places special emphasis on its offer of practical work experience and research.