Course objectives and content:
- Continuous language preparation for studying in Germany
- training of writing, speaking, listening and reading skills at B2 level
- Vocabulary and grammar training
- Preparation for the B2 exam (written and oral) and DSH course
- steep learning progression
- Teaching of language learning strategies, e-learning (Moodle), online-based language learning
- Teaching of intercultural skills, orientation in academic teaching and learning culture
- guaranteed place in DSH preparation course if B2 exam is passed and registration is made in time
The general language courses are supplemented by additional courses in technical language and language learning strategy,Zusatzangebotwhich are constantly updated.
The requirement for participation is a language certificate at level B1 (CEFR). An overview of accepted certificates/language certificates can be found here: Overview language certificates. The B1 certificate must be submitted at the time of registration. Participants with the certificate "Deutsch-Test für Zuwanderer B1" and language evidence without grades must attend a bridging course B1+ Bridging course B1+before starting the B2 course.
Prospective students, especially for the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences.
approx. 240 teaching units.
Course and examination dates in the winter semester 2021/2022
Written examination: presumably 14.02.2022
Oral examination: presumably 15.02.2022
Morning course: 08:45 am-12:15 pm / Monday – Friday (5 days/week)
Afternoon course: 14 -17:15 pm / Monday – Friday (5 day/week)