Research Focus Geoinformation
Laboratory for Geoinformation
Research questions and technology transfer in the fields of spatial information systems and building information systems
- Spatial data infrastructures
- 3D Geoinformation
- Evaluation strategies for laser scanning
- Use and further development of geoinformation in the municipal environment
GDI Test Platform INSPIRE-kommunal
- Creation of a test platform for services and scenarios of a spatial data infrastructure (GDI). Identification of problems and possible solutions, further training and demonstration events for different target groups.
- "Conception and development of the GDI test platform INSPIRE-kommunal"
- "Adaptation of promising data acquisition methods for municipal geoinformation systems"
Conception and development of a registry platform for the spatial data infrastructure in Germany
Provision of ISO 19100-compliant register models
Development of an OGC-compliant web service infrastructure
Implementation of register models and processes for organizations, code lists, namespaces and INSPIRE monitoring
GIS-based Location Analysis in Retail Trade
Development of a Germany-wide database for retail locations
Development of an information system for Desktop and Web
Development of local and global market reports