Dr. Ulrike Reichhardt
Research promoter of Faculty 1
My goal is the initiation of research projects and the support of research activities and their coordination.
My vision for the Frankfurt Research Institute for Architecture · Civil Engineering · Geomatics is to develop a think tank for sustainable ideas and strategies for research.
- Contact for companies, professors and employees with research concerns.
- Support in the expansion and establishment of practical contacts relevant to third-party funding and transfer.
- Support in the acquisition of new R&D contracts.
- Development and consulting of new R&D proposals for public funding programs.
- Organisation of an interdisciplinary discourse among scientists and researchers interested in research.
- Identification of interfaces for joint R&D projects between different scientific disciplines.
- Support in particular of newly appointed professors in the application process.
- Organisation of continuous cooperation and regular exchange of experience
on the filing of an application
- Advice on application planning, from the idea to the funding pot
- Mediation and search for cooperation partners
- Advice on filing applications (plausibility check, tender check with regard to expert criteria)
- Advice on financial planning
- Information on the main research areas of the Faculty
- Activities of the Frankfurt Research Institute for Architecture • Civil Engineering • Geomatics
- Advice on the implementation of individual events and series of events
ELFI – Electronic Research Funding Database
Foundation index – Federal Association of German Foundations
DIZK – German Information Center for the Promotion of Culture
Funding from the Innovation Fund Research (IFoFo)
please inform yourself e.g. about
- small project program
- junior program
- major project program