The library offers in-course library session in English to support the development of your student's information literacy. Working with lecturers, library staff can tailor this support to best meet the needs of the students and to complement teaching.
- Getting around the library
- How to search for books and other library materials in the library catalog (effective search strategies)
- How to search for scientific articles in the library catalog and or the database information system (DBIS)
- Introduction to our interlibrary loan services and how to use the HeBIS-Portal (identifying and accessing resources held in other libraries)
- Introduction to reference management with Citavi
Interested? Please contact us by email: schulungsteam(at)bibl.fra-uas.de
For faculty members the library offers one-to-one sessions about its services for teaching and research. If you are interested to know more about our databases, interlibrary loan or in-depth research techniques contact us via email.