Important databases for faculty 1
RSWB Plus (not included in the library catalog)
- Content: Literature on architecture, construction, geomatics and art history in German and English.
- Full texts: Not included in general, but often does link to them. Many will be available, but access depends on whether the library subscribes to the publication.
Building Types Online (included in the library catalog, tab articles & more)
- Content: Large international collection of contemporary buildings in English. Each building presented with a wide array of technical drawings, plus reference photographs of the exterior and interior.
- Full texts: Included
ArchInform (not included in the library catalog)
- Content: Information about built and unrealized projects from various architects and planners including biographies. Architecture of the 20th century is the main theme of this database. The content is available in English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Full text: Partly included
- Free access on- and off-campus.
Perinorm Online (not included in the library catalog)
- Content: Over 1 million bibliographic records of standards from 23 countries (i.e. ANSI, DIN, ISO). Please note: The user interface is available in German only.
- Full texts: Available in German only.
Langenscheidt Online-Wörterbuch (included in the library catalog, tab books & more)
- Content: numerous dictionaries of the publishing companies Langenscheidt and Duden
- Full texts: included