How to Apply
Are you interested in applying as an exchange student at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences? Take a look at the following steps to succesfully complete your application process!
1. Nomination by Home University
First, your home university needs to send us an official letter of nomination per e-mail.
- Please Note: In order for you to enroll as an exchange student here, a valid exchange agreement needs to exist between Frankfurt UAS and your home university.
2. Fill out our online application
Second, you need to fill out our online application. You will receive an e-mail with your login details for our application platform, Mobility-Online.
Please refer to our Mobility Online manual if you need help with the online application.
Once you have registered with Mobility-Online, you will be asked to fill in your personal details and accommodation preferences. Our housing office will then contact you accordingly.
Next, please upload the documents listed under Step 3 to our application platform Mobility-Online.
After you upload all necessary documents, a PDF file with your information will be automatically generated. You will need to sign this document and upload it to Mobilty-Online to complete your application.
3. Collect the following documents and upload them
Please upload the following documents to our online application platform Mobility-Online:
- Learning Agreement (List of courses you would like to take at FRA-UAS):
- ERASMUS students: use the correct Learning Agreement Form issued by your home university, consult your professors, and collect any needed signatures.
- OVERSEAS students: use the FRA-UAS Learning Agreement Form below, consult your professors, and collect any needed signatures.
- Learning Agreement Form OVERSEAS STUDENTS
- Transcript of records from your home university (in German or English)
- Documentation of German language proficiency (needed if you choose to enroll in courses taught in German at FRA-UAS). This should be an official document or signed by a school official.
- Documentation of English language proficiency (needed if you choose courses taught in English). This should be an official document or signed by a school official. Please note: native English Speakers DO NOT need to provide proof of English language profiency.
- Copy of your European health insurance card. Please note: This only applies to European citizens.
- Copy of Passport or Identification Card. Please note: Driver's License or Student IDs are NOT sufficient forms of identification.
- One (1) Passport Photo (max. 500 x 500 Pixel)
- IT Registration Form. Students at FRA-UAS can use university network services (Wi-Fi and computer labs). After filling out this form, a username and password will be created for you.
Please note: Incomplete application documents will not be processed.
4. Send in 4 passport pictures by regular post
Please send 4 passport pictures to the following address:
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
60318 Frankfurt am Main
5. Follow the progress of your application
Students are able to track their application process via Mobility-Online