Online admission application

This content is only provided in German for the time being. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please switch to the German version of this page.

Applicants with a foreign educational background, including holders of a certificate from a Preparatory College ("Studienkolleg"), will need to apply via uni-assist e.V.. You will find more detailed information and counselling options on the website of the International Office.

Website editorial teamID: 2339
last updated on: 04.02.2024