Admission requirements & deadlines at a glance
- A university entrance qualification valid for Hesse
- The course of studies is admission-restricted, the allocation of study places is carried out in a local NC procedure. To the selection limits in the NC study programs
- Very good knowledge of English (B2)*
* Proof of B2 English proficiency is possible through:
- passing the IELTS with a score of at least 6.0
- or by a TOEFL test with at least 87 points (Internet based)
- oder durch einen TOEFL-Test mit mindestens 87 Punkten (Internet based)
- or higher education entrance qualification with continued study of English as a foreign language
- or other language evidence showing that language competence is at least equivalent to level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages recommended by the Council of Europe,
These certificates are not required if the university entrance qualification was obtained in an English-speaking country or if a stay of at least one year at an English-speaking school, university or other institution was successfully completed.
The deadline for receipt of the application for admission is January 15 for summer semesters and July 15 for winter semesters.
You must apply separately and informally for the lottery procedure. The application period for this starts two weeks before the beginning of the lecture period of the respective semester and ends on the day of the beginning of the lectures of the respective semester.
To the semester dates.