An application for a dual degree course is only possible with a training contract!
Information and an overview on the dual degree courses and the cooperation partners can be found on the following page.
For the Midwifery Science (B.Sc.) program, you must also apply for recognition with international certificates. The application deadline for Midwifery Science is 22.06., so apply for admission in time, as the processing time can take up to 4 weeks.
If you are interested in a dual degree course you first have to validate your foreign certificates at the Frankfurt UAS.
- Make an application for recognition of your foreign educational qualifications.
- Send the completed validation form of your foreign certificates to the International Office. Please note that all certificates have to be officially certified. Furthermore, certificates that are not issued in German or English must be translated by a sworn translator.
- The application for recognition will only be processed, when the processing fee has been transferred (please send a copy of the payment receipt).
- After your certificates have been checked, you will receive a certificate of recognition (Anerkennungsbescheid) on which your university entrance qualification and your converted grade are indicated. For more information see anabin.kmk.org.
You can then present the certificate to the employer so that he/she can see that you are eligible for university admission at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences.
Proof of sufficient German language skills
After you have received your training contract you can apply for admission and prove your German language skills (DSH-2, TestDaF 4x4, telc C1 Hochschule, "Kleines Sprachdiplom" or "Großes Sprachdiplom" of the Goethe institute).
If you want to take the DSH-exam at the Frankfurt UAS, you have to register for the DSH-exam. If you want to register, please send us an email with the subject "Bewerbung Duales Studium" to the following email-address: admissions(at)io.fra-uas.de
Once you have received your training contract, the next step is the enrolment. Required documents at the of enrolment are:
- University entrance qualification ("Anerkennungsbescheid" of the Frankfurt UAS and your foreign certificates)
- Training contract
- Proof of German language skills
- If applicable, certificate of a pre-study internship
Please note that you have to take care of a training contract approximately one year in advance. There are no deadlines for the validation.
Applications for non-dual degree courses have to be submitted via uni-assist!
Unfortunately, we are currently only available by phone to a limited extent. You can find the answers to the most important questions in our FAQ.