Master's degree

You hold a Bachelor's degree from abroad? You are looking for a suitable Master program? 

We will inform you on the following pages about our range of courses, about university admission and other admission criteria. We also explain how you can apply and what language skills are required.

On the following page you will find information about:

  • Admission criteria for university entrance
  • Certifications and translations
  • Special requirements of certain countries

German language skills

If you are applying for a Master's program in German, you must submit a certificate of German language proficiency with your application. Under the following link you will find the individual language requirements and our offer for German preparatory courses:

German language skills and registration for preparatory courses

English language skills

You do not need any German language certificate to apply for English-taught Master programs. Please consult the website of the Master program that you have chosen in order to find out, if an English language certificate is required and which ones are accepted. You may also refer to the course overview or this overview of accepted language certificates.


Application via uni-assist

For most of our Master programs international applications are pre-checked by uni-assist e.V. Please do not send your documents to the International Office, but directly to uni-assist in due form and time with all required documents. 

Please apply in time in case you need to submit missing documents! Unfortunately, it is not possible to submit documents after the deadline. This also applies in case you receive the decision from uni-assist after the application deadline.

On the following pages you will learn how to apply, which documents you need and further information.

Note: Even if you already have a Vorprüfungsdokumentation (VPD; preliminary examination documentation) or an examination report from uni-assist, you have to apply to study at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences via uni-assist.

Information on application for continuing education Master programs and cooperative degree programs can be found below.

Range of courses and application documents

For the application via uni-assist


Continuing education Master programs and cooperative degree programs

If you are interested in one of the following Master programs, your application will not be processed by uni-assist and different application periods may apply. Applications for continuing education Master programs should be sent directly to the respective program directors. The application and enrollment for cooperative degree programs takes place at Hochschule RheinMain.


For information on the application please contact the program management directly:


For information on the application, please contact the faculty directly:



Constructive Civil Engineering / Construction Management (M.Eng.):
Further information can be found on the study program page and on the Website of Hochschule RheinMain.

Environmental Management and Urban Planning in Metropolitan Areas (M.Eng.):
Further information can be found on the study program page and on the Website of Hochschule RheinMain.

Biological/Environmental Process Engineering (M.Eng.):
Further information can be found on the study program page and on the Website of Hochschule RheinMain.


International Admission

Ute Kaboth
Building 1, Room 4
Fax : +49 69 1533-2748
Sarah Panzer
Building 1, Room 3
Fax : +49 69 1533-2748
Delia-Marie Schütte
Building 1, Room 8
Fax : +49 69 1533-2748

Due to a public holiday the International Admission Office is closed on Thursday, 26.05.2022.

On Wednesday, 01.06.2022 office hours are only until 11.00am.


International OfficeID: 9215
last updated on: 05.03.2022