Study preparation program for refugees
The T-Propädeutikum is a cooperative project from Studienkolleg Frankfurt, Goethe University and Frankfurt UAS.
The program is for people who are interested in studying, but only have an indirect university entrance qualification and therefore must visit a Studienkolleg in order to study in Germany.
- Refugees, who are interested in studying
- Interest in courses related to technology
- Language proficiency of B2, certificate possibly required
- Indirect university entrance qualification
- Advisory service on open office hours at Frankfurt UAS
- Cost exemption for uni-assist-registration
- Application through uni-assist: Refugees – Program (extra program for people with a refugee background)
- Written exam of language proficiency and ability to study
- Oral exam of language proficiency and ability to study
- Acceptance or denial for participation in program
- Application via uni-assist: until 31.03.2021
- Program begins May 2021