Summer semester 2020: Online introduction
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our university! Unfortunately, due to the current Corona virus pandemic safety measures, we will not be able to welcome you in person as we usually do. Nevertheless, we would like to prepare you as good as possible for the upcoming semester. Supported by the AStA (General student committee) we prepared a number of online introductory videos that will provide you with all the infomation you need in order to start your studies.
Please check this site regulary for updates. We intend to have all online courses available this week.
Furthermore, please visit the websites of your respective department for further information regarding the first semester.
Information about personal safety measures regarding the Corona virus is provided here.
Please stay healthy! We wish you and your loved ones the best and hope to be able to greet you in person soon.
Prior to the start of lectures
- Enrollment: Here you can find a check list of the things that need to be brought along for enrollment.
- Pre-courses: Some degree courses offer special pre-courses prior to the start of lectures. Information about the respective offers can be found here soon.
Simplification of student work
- The library: not only for bookworms.
- The Campus IT: WLAN, programs for download and more.
- The e-learning platform 'moodle' (German only): everything online.
- Language Center: language expert.
- Room to work and study: the self-study center and other learning spaces.
- A mentor to have support in questions about studying can be found in the peer mentoring program.
Sports, culture and engagement
Accommodation, jobs, study financing
- Accommodation: An overview of student residences in Frankfurt and surroundings by the Studentenwerk Frankfurt.
- Jobs: A lot of students work on the side. Here (German only) you can find an overview of job portals of the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences.
- Study financing: Find an overview on the best financing options here. Please also note the consultation appointments of the Studentenwerk.