Are you studying at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences and need quick help in a current crisis or psychological help with longer-term issues? We won’t leave you out in the cold – our psychotherapeutic counseling service is there to help you!
Frequent reasons for counseling are for instance
- exam nerves or other anxieties,
- conflicts in relationships, with relatives or other personal relationships,
- difficulties to meet new people, a sense of loneliness, feeling isolated,
- serious self-doubt and insecurity,
- sleeping disorders and other psychosomatic stress symptoms,
- work and concentration disorders
Also in cases of mental problems, such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, addictions, compulsions, traumatization, our counseling service may be used for purposes of self-evaluation, support or tiding yourself over.
You may also want to use our psychotherapeutic counseling service if you plan to start/resume your studies after a lengthy severe psychological disorder or mental illness.
Often just one session helps to find a solution or a new way to deal with a problem. Sometimes a few additional sessions can be helpful. One session is usually about 50 minutes long. The counseling, respectively therapy, is free of charge and is strictly confidential by complying with the obligation to discretion.
Contact us for your first session.