Universal values – personal attention
The students at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences come from all walks of life, but share the same inner drive – and we're here to help. No matter your background or intended future, we'll give you the support you need to turn your goals into real achievements.
Let us talk about your options for personal development and your plans for the future. Even when things are not running as smoothly as you expected or if you encounter challenges that impede your studies – we are always there to support you, for instance if you
- are not sure whether you chose the right discipline,
- are wondering if studying at university is really the right thing for you,
- need help to switch disciplines or universities or generally need to reorient yourself,
- require help with problems linked to your degree course,
- are facing a difficult personal situation that affects your studying,
- are contemplating or worried about your future career,
- are looking for assistance on your way to building up a career, such as setting your goal, having your résumé and supporting references checked or prepared, preparing for a job application.
We support you by providing information, coaching and psychosocial counseling. Contact us for your first appointment.
You will find our student counselors’ contact data right here.