ECTS credit points
| Partners |
University of Huddersfield, UK
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU), European campus
University of the Aegean, Greece
|Capacity (per year)|
19,900 € plus study fees
Teaching Methods & Personal Development
You will benefit from different didactic methods that apply and extend your know-how and skills, including teamwork, expert lectures, online/offline self-study phases, work practice, role play, presentations and research papers.
You will conduct a 360° Feedback and define your individual learning target. The 360° Feedback is a method and tool that includes performance feedback from your supervisor, peers, subordinates and customers, as well as a self-evaluation.
Fireside chats with top managers
You will regularly come together with senior managers to share views on the challenges of the industry, management of companies and career development.
Applied research projects
Research projects are carried out in cooperation with international companies from the aviation and tourism industries. These consulting projects are of address innovative research questions.
- Using Google Glass for an In-door navigation system at Frankfurt Airport (Fraport AG)
- Service Innovations for European Hub Operators and Network Carriers partnerships. Focus on partnership Lufthansa AG and Fraport AG
- Wizzair route network development at Nürnberg airport (Wizzair and Nürnberg Airport)
- Press training workshop
- Negotiation skills workshop
- Team building events
- Intercultural experiences
- International business etiquette seminar
- Aviation on-site visits