With our well established program since 2011, your career path will be advanced in the fast growing Aviation and Tourism Industry!
After successful competition of our part-time study program you will be qualified for challenging and demanding management and leadership positions in the aviation and tourism industry.
- Enjoy studying at one of the world's largest aviation hub and benefit from our customized MBA part-time program, designed together with well-known industry leaders like DFS, Fraport and MUC Airport.
- Enhance your knowledge & skills in general corporate management like strategies , business plans, international leadership while focusing on the particular requirements of the aviation and tourism industry.
- Complement your academic training with seminars developing your rhetoric and PR- skills as well as your personality and enjoy networking with the industry's renowned lobbyists.
- Expand your network, learn from peers, listen & talk to top Executives at fireside chats and get stimulated by program partners like Embry-Riddle, Huddersfield and Aegan University.
What our students and alumni think
Further Information about our MBA
The combination of the practical experience with the acquired theoretical knowledge prepares you for management positions in general management. Additionally you will approve your knowledge in the areas of marketing & sales, operation management, logistics, consulting, finance and controlling in the aviation and tourism industry.
The part-time study course with 90 ECTS is divided into four semesters (24 months). Teaching takes place in two 12-day blocks per semester at the House of Logistics and Mobility (HOLM), a campus of the University of Applied Sciences, which is located close to the Frankfurt International Airport. Three modules are held at the partner universities abroad. For those teaching blocks in Frankfurt and at the partner universities abroad your attendance is required.
The part-time study course is divided into four semesters (24 months). Teaching takes place in two 11-day blocks per semester at the House of Logistics and Mobility (HOLM), a campus of the University of Applied Sciences close to the Frankfurt International Airport. Three modules are held at the partner universities abroad.
- First academic degree
- Minimum of two years professional experience in the aviation, tourism or related industries
- Exceptional professional achievements documented by a letter of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Good command of English (TOEFL 87 points, IELTS band 6.5 or similar test)
- Personal interview
Application without Academic Degree
In accordance with § 16 (2) of the Hessian Law on Higher Education (HHG) you can apply for undertaking an aptitude test for admission to an advanced education master‘s degree program. Your application shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of your higher education entrance qualification
- Detailed CV
- Certificates of full time employment of at least four years
The MBA starts every year in September.
- Application deadline for candidates with foreign degrees: July 15th
- Application deadline for candidates with national degrees: July 15th
- Application deadline for the qualifying examination in accordance with paragraph 16(2) HHG: February 15th
Total costs for the two-year study program amount to € 19,900 plus study fees.
The program and the study fees have to be paid per semester.
In addition to the tution fees participants are responsible
- for travel expenses,
- food and accommodation,
- for obtaining a visa (if required) in time for the start of semester
Please, note that these costs are fully deductible from income tax in many countries (e.g. Germany).