Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences (Frankfurt UAS) invites candidates intending to apply for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowship-2023 call (HORIZON-MSCA-2023-PF-01-01) to participate in a digital Master Class on proposal writing.
The Master Class is scheduled for May 2023.
The goal of the Master Class is to identify highly motivated researchers and help them successfully apply for an MSCA-PF with Frankfurt UAS as the host institution.
The Master Class is also open to candidates applying for a Global Fellowship with Frankfurt UAS as the returning host institution. We will provide a full training package for the MSCA-PF applicants free of charge.
Learn more about European research at Frankfurt UAS here.
About MSCA-Postdoctoral fellowships
MSCA-Postdoctoral fellowships (MSCA-PF) are a great opportunity for researchers holding a PhD wishing to enhance their academic career. They provide exciting new learning opportunities and offer a chance of boosting your professional curriculum.
- This action is for experienced researchers from across the world. No age restrictions apply.
- Applicants need a doctoral degree and must have a maximum of eight years full-time equivalent experience in research by the date of the call deadline.
- The postdoctoral fellow cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more than twelve months in the three years immediately before the call.
- Periods of inactivity in research (e.g. unemployment, periods of employment outside research, parental or sick leave) do not count towards the time of research experience.
The MSCA grant which is issued by the European Commission provides an allowance to cover living, travel and family expenses. In addition, the EU contributes to the training, networking and research costs of the fellow, as well as to the management and indirect costs of the project. The grant is awarded to the host organization.
How to apply for a MSCA-Postdoctoral fellowship?
You need to submit a research proposal including your CV. The proposal is written jointly with your chosen host organization(s).
About the MSCA Master Class
The goal of the Master Class is to train highly motivated researchers to successfully apply for an MSCA-PF with Frankfurt UAS as host institution.
- You need to submit a research proposal including your CV. The proposal is written jointly with your chosen host organization(s).
- The applicants will be selected based on excellence.
- Selected applicants will attend the digital MSCA-PF Master Class on proposal writing antcipated in May 2023 which will be organized jointly by Frankfurt UAS and The European Liaison Office of the German Research Organisations (KoWi).
- We offer an opportunity to receive a follow-up review of your research proposal by an expert from KoWi, as well as support from the university’s EU research advisor during the application process.
- The deadline of the HORIZON-MSCA-2023-PF-01-01 call is settled to 13th September 2023.
Registration for the MSCA Master Class
You can register for the MSCA Master Class by email.
Proposed supervisors at Frankfurt UAS
You can find a list of FRA-UAS researchers (A-Z by surname) willing to act as supervisor for a MSCA Postdoctoral Fellow below.
Please send your research proposal, along with your CV and a list of your research publications, to the host researcher of your interest (please select from the list) according to the deadlines indicated in the researcher's announcements.