We are happy to help you with the following issues:
- Application and admission (German degrees only)
- Enrollment (matriculation documents)
- Forms (leave of absence, part-time studies, exmatriculation, reimbursement of fees)
- Authentication of certificates of the FRA-UAS
- Certificates (pension insurance, tax office, certificate of good standing, immigration authorities)
- Information for prospective students, students and guest auditors
- STUDY-CHIP, loss or defect or change of name
- in case of loss or defect, you can use this temporary ticket for public transport (German only; needs to be signed by university staff) until September 30, 2021
- Use the form SC_loss, SC_defective or SC_change_of_name. You can find them under "Applications and Forms" on this page.
- HIS: forgotten password
- Re-registration/ Semester fees: rueckmeldung(at)stuport.fra-uas.de
- Certificate verification (German degrees only): zeugnis-check(at)stuport.fra-uas.de
- Certificates (study certificates, transcripts): Printout via the HIS portal
Please use this application if you have earned credits at a different institute of higher education or in a different degree course.
You are now enrolled and have previously acquired competences and skills outside higher education? You would like to have these competences and skills accredited?
You may find information about the process called "AAEK-Verfahren" here (German only). Please contact your examination office. You can find the contact information at the faculty's homepages.
power of attorney
You have an appointment to pick up your STUDY CHIP or another document but you cannot come yourself? Then another person can pick up the STUDY CHIP or the document at the appointment you booked. That person will need:
- the power of attorney you have filled out
- a copy of your passport
- her/his own passport
Please use the power of attorney above. In case other documents than the STUDY CHIP or the temporary ticket for public transportation will be picked up please provide precise information.
Email ticket system of the Student Service Center
Witte, Jutta – Head of department (room 26)
Balzer, Yvonne (room 23)
Danek, Bettina (room 114)
Fedderies, Isolde (room 24)
Heidrich, Karin (room 26)
Karg, Janine (room 25)
Link, Beate (room 24)
Lotz, Gudrun (room 127)
Meyer, Sabine (room 25)
Oyntzen, Bernarda (room 23)
Schwieger, Ferdinand (room 26)
Stoffers, Hannah (room 24)