- Printout of transcript of records
- Provision and mailing of information and applications for the admissions and registration
- Provision and mailing of brochures of each degree course
- Leave of abscence
- Guest student
- Information for change of degree course and institute of higher education
- Information for prospective students about the study offers of the institute of higher education
- Information about admission and immatriculation requirements
- Resignation from the enrollment
- Reimbursement of costs and fees
- Semester fees
- Certificate of study
- STUDY-CHIP distribution and all questions regarding the STUDY-CHIP
- Certificate checking: zeugnis-check(at)abt-sb.fra-uas.de
Please use this application if you have earned credits at a different institute of higher education or in a different degree course.
Please submit theApplication for academic leave from the studies by the start of the respective semester.
Did you not return to your studies? Then we will reimburse the semester fee with the exception of the administrative fee. Please use this application.
Please submit this application.
You have enrolled for a study place and have acquired competences and skills outside higher education? Informations about possible accreditations of competences acquired outside higher education can be found here.
Would you like to resign from the enrollment due to an important reason or would you like to be exmatriculated? The respective application is here.
Enrollment applications and information
We have collected all respective information on the page of the Online admission application.
Witte, Jutta – Head of department (room 26)
Balzer, Yvonne (room 25)
Bauer, Yvonne vom – Coordinator call center (room 113)
Fedderies, Isolde (room 24)
Heidrich, Karin (room 26)
Karg, Janine (room 25)
Kilb, Yasemine (room 24)
Link, Beate (room 24)
Lotz, Gudrun (room 23)
Meyer, Sabine (room 25)
Nissyt, Ulrike (room 26)
Oyntzen, Bernarda (room 23)
Waller, Georgia (room 24)
Zu Jeddeloh, Janine (room 25)
Student Services Office
Monday - Friday:
9 a.m.- 12p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday:
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Registration for Bachelor degree courses without restricted admissions
July 30, until October 15, 2018
Varying opening hours for registrations for a degree course with restricted admission: Please find the registration times in your letter of admission.
Availability by phone
Monday - Friday:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
Rooms 23 through 26