Counseling for prospective students
Finding orientation – selecting a study course – knowing their contents and your perspectives
Are you looking for perspectives? We have them! Visit our Central Student Advisory Service to obtain help while orientating yourself and making decisions regarding the questions you have about studying towards a degree.
- You want to learn more about your personal strong points.
- You are not really sure yet whether you want to enroll at university or not.
- You are not sure which discipline might be the right one for you.
- You have been working for several years and want to start getting a degree now.
- You want to get informed about how a degree course is structured and what it contains.
- You want to find out more about the process of studying towards an academic degree.
- You want to know what career perspectives your academic degree would provide.