The participants are obligated to pay the stated fee with the online registration. The registration confirmation handed out during the registration is checked during every session.
1. Choose course
2. Click button
3. Fill out the registration from
4. Check data and send
5. Print off ticket or save as PDF on your smartphone
Personal data are collected during the online registration, which are required for course administration and which are only processed for that purpose.
The accident insurance regulations of the Federal State Hesse apply to employees and students:
- Students of the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences and the cooperating Goethe University are insured by the accident insurance of the Federal State Hesse, if they take part in the courses organized by CampusSport during pre-set times and instructed by an appointed trainer. There is no insurance protection for freely organized practice and play sessions.
- Employees of the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences are insured when participating in courses offered by CampusSport, if the selected course has a balancing and not a competitive character, the participant circle is mainly limited to members of the university, the sessions take place on a regular basis and the time and duration are in connection with the balancing purpose.
- An accident in the frame of CampusSport, is not considered an occupational accident for civil servants. Civil servants are not entitled to accident compensation. A private insurance protection is therefore urgently recommended to all employees.
- Guests, who take part in the offers of CampusSport are not insured. The guests must independently take care of respective coverage.
Accident notifications must be submitted in writing to CampusSport within three days.