This page is intended to give you a brief overview of the current regulations and possible measures wich are specific to faculty 2. The central platform for information concerning your lectures is Moodle.
You can always find all current regulations regarding the semester on the central info page of our university.
As of November 29, 2021, the following rules for studying and teaching will apply at our university:
- Classes may only be held in presence if a safety distance of 1.5 meters is ensured. Masks are to be worn at all times. If the safety distance cannot be maintained, teaching will take place online (hybrid variants are possible).
- Laboratory courses will continue to take place in presence.
- The obligation to wear a medical mask (FFP2 masks are recommended) remains unchanged in all buildings. Even when you take your place in a seminar room, maintaining the distance of 1.5 meters to other people, you must wear a mask.
- Security checks will be tightened further. Violations will consistently be punished in compliance with the changed legal and regulatory situation: Students and faculty who are not vaccinated and recovered or cannot produce a certified test (no older than 24 hours) will be expelled from our campus. If students present falsified documents, they may be expelled from university. Random checks will also be conducted during ongoing classes.
- For the use of the self-study center, the library (extended stay) and rooms/corridors for studying, you have to prove your "2 G status" (vaccinated or recovered) as of November 29, 2021. This also applies to the student cafes.