Student Mentoring at Faculty 2
we are your student mentors in Faculty 2. The transition from school or work to everyday university life is challenging. Studying abroad with a different system and culture is sometimes overwhelming and stressful.The task of student mentoring is to accompany you - especially in the first year of study, but also in the further course of your studies - and to support you with advice and action. The special thing about it is that we student mentors started at the same point as you just a few semesters ago and can provide help and advice from our own experience.
Our counseling focus
We support you both organizationally and interpersonally to successfully start your studies,
- if you can't find the timetable or have questions,
- if you don't understand with Moodle and HISQIS,
- when you are struggling with exam stress, or
- if you have come into conflict with a lecturer,
- if you don't know who to turn to, for problems that you prefer to ask a student and much more, just ask us!
Do you want to become a mentor?
Send us an E-Mail with mentioning your semester and your study course.
Howin YongMentor, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B.Eng.)
M.Sc.Anja RuhlandStudy Advisor Faculty 2
Building 7, Room 201
Phone : +49 69 1533-2256