Student Mentoring at Faculty 2
we are your student mentors in Faculty 2. The transition from school or work to everyday university life is challenging. Studying abroad with a different system and culture is sometimes overwhelming and stressful.The task of student mentoring is to accompany you - especially in the first year of study, but also in the further course of your studies - and to support you with advice and action. The special thing about it is that we student mentors started at the same point as you just a few semesters ago and can provide help and advice from our own experience.
Our counseling focus
We support you both organizationally and interpersonally to successfully start your studies,
- if you can't find the timetable or have questions,
- if you don't understand CampUAS, our learning management system, or FranCa (HISQIS), our university portal,
- when you are struggling with exam stress, or
- if you have come into conflict with a lecturer,
- if you don't know who to turn to, for problems that you prefer to ask a student and much more, just ask us!