How to apply?
Are you interested in applying as an exchange student at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences? Take a look at the following steps to successfully complete your application process!
Second, you need to fill out our online application.
Afterwards, you will receive an e-mail with your login details for our application platform, Mobility-Online.
Please refer to our Mobility Online manual if you need help with the online application.
Once you have registered with Mobility-Online, you will be asked to fill in your personal details and accommodation preferences. Our housing office will then contact you accordingly.
Next, please upload the documents listed under Step 4 to our application platform Mobility-Online.
After you upload all necessary documents, a PDF file with your information will be automatically generated. You will need to sign this document and upload it to Mobilty-Online to complete your application.
To complete your learning agreement, you need to select the courses you would like to study during your time at Frankfurt UAS.
Please take a look at our offered courses before filling in your learning agreement.
The course selection is the most important part of your application. Your acceptance letter can only be issued if your learning agreement is complete and correct.
Please upload the following documents to our online application platform Mobility-Online:
- Learning Agreement (List of courses you would like to take at FRA-UAS):
- ERASMUS students: use the correct Learning Agreement Form issued by your home university, consult your professors, and collect any needed signatures.
- OVERSEAS students: use the FRA-UAS Learning Agreement Form below, consult your professors, and collect any needed signatures: Learning Agreement Form OVERSEAS STUDENTS
- Transcript of records from your home university (in German or English)
- Documentation of German language proficiency (needed if you choose to enroll in courses taught in German at FRA-UAS). This should be an official document or signed by a school official.
- Documentation of English language proficiency (needed if you choose courses taught in English). This should be an official document or signed by a school official. Please note: native English Speakers DO NOT need to provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Copy of your European health insurance card. Please note: This only applies to European citizens.
- Copy of Passport or Identification Card. Please note: Driver's License or Student IDs are NOT sufficient forms of identification.
- One (1) Passport Photo. (headshot photo, full face in view, white background, high resolution)
- IT Registration Form. Students at FRA-UAS can use university network services (Wi-Fi and computer labs). After filling out this form, a username and password will be created for you.
Please note: Incomplete application documents will delay your acceptance.
The academic advisors in our faculties will check the courses on your learning agreement to make sure that selected courses are offered and that you meet the academic requirements for the courses. This can take one to four weeks.
If the coordinator agrees to the course selection, they will sign your learning agreement. Only then can we issue your acceptance letter.
If changes to your course selection are necessary, we will inform you by e-mail.