If you spend you entire day at the Frankfurt UAS, you also need a break!
The Mensa in building 4 (German only) is open from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. (Fridays until 3:00 p.m.) during the semester and offers next to different lunch options (including vegetarian alternatives) also small snacks, as well as cold and hot beverages. Snacks and drinks can also be bought in different cafés on campus.
Check out the following locations:
- "Café 1" in building 1, ground floor
- "Profitratte" (German only) in building 2, ground floor
- "Kurzschlusz" in building 5, ground floor
- "Kostbar" (German only) at the self-study center in the BCN building, 1st floor
There are numerous other coffee shops and shopping facilities close by.
Please contact the following contacts if you are looking for accomodation.
Student residences offered by the Studentenwerk
Housing offered by private providers
- GWH Wohnungsgesellschaft mbH Hessen (German only)
- Studentenwohnanlage Dornbusch (German only)
- Studentenwohnanlage Ben-Gurion-Ring (German only)
Residences offered by a Protestant carrier
- General overview (about 350 units in Frankfurt) (German only)
- Martin-Luther-King-Haus 96 units (German only)
- Susanna-von-Klettenberg-Haus (SVKH) (German only)
- Evangelisches Studentenzentrum Mainz (ESZ) (German only)
Residences offered by a Catholic carrier
- Alfred-Delp-Haus: 175 single apartments (16 qm)
- Friedrich-Dessauer-Haus: 656 student residence spots in the West of Frankfurt (Hausen)