Learn more about the e-learning offers of Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences here (German only).
Learning platform Moodle
Moodle (explanation in German only) is our robust open-source learning platform. You may find programs in German and English on Moodle.
The HIS Portal is the university portal for students at Frankfurt UAS.
When you register as a student for the first time, you will log in with your matriculation number and your initial password. Then you will be asked to change your password.
Functions of the HIS portal:
- Print out of course certificates of the current and last semester
- Printing of BaföG certificates
- Printing of performance records
- Registrations for exams
- Change of address
Forgot your password for the HIS portal?
If you have forgotten the password you set, please contact the service address studienbuero(at)stuport.fra-uas. to generate a new password with your matriculation number. The new password can usually be picked up the following day at the student office. de
Detailed information about the HIS portal
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences offers its students a CIT account. It enables you to use various central online services.
How to activate your CIT account:
- The day after your enrollment is completed, you will receive an e-mail from the university's idm system - idm(at)cit.fra-uas. - containing your registration name and further instructions. Please follow these instructions und use your initial password as activation code for your CIT account. de
- After activating your account, choose your personal password. At this point you can manage your password and if necessary reset your password yourself.
- If you have not received the e-mail of the idm system, please check the spam folder of your e-mail account first. Otherwise, collect the user data by presenting your ID card at the service desk of Campus ID in room 348 in building 1.
With a CIT account you get:
- a personal Frankfurt UAS e-mail address: You will receive study-relevant information from the university quickly and easily.
Please note: The use of the university e-mail address is mandatory for all students.
Important administrative messages are communicated via this e-mail address. According to our IT Usage Regulations, you are required to check this e-mail address regularly!
- Student WLAN: You can use mobile internet on campus
- Student VPN: Your personal access to the university network, so that you can access over 7,000 e-books/ databases of the library from anywhere
- Access to other central online services of the university (webmail, etc.)
- All information on how to use these services and all relevant links can be found on the website of the Campus IT Department
Detailed information about the CIT account and the student e-mail address