Faculty 1

Our degree courses in the field of planning and building have a longer than 100 year tradition at the campus Nibelungenplatz. The royal Baugewerkschule with its department Hoch- und Tiefbau was established in Frankfurt in 1908. The national building school emerged from this school in 1931 out of which 40 years later the Fachhochschule Frankfurt am Main evolved. The 'Fachhochschule Frankfurt am Main' was renamed 'Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences' on July 01, 2014.

Faculty 1 offers five bachelor and nine master degree courses with focus on architecture, civil engineering and geomatics. 60 professors plus additional lecturers from the economy, industry and administration – supported by more than 40 employees in laboratories and administration – train more than 2,700 students. Our strengths lie within broad undergraduate training in the Bachelor degree courses and a differentiated specialization with high practical relevance in the Master degree courses. The personal contact of the professors with their students, small study groups and individual support will ensure a good and successful course of study.

We would love to personally welcome you at our faculty.

 

 

Website editorial teamID: 3368
last updated on: 10.11.2018