Your Enrollment at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
We are delighted that you have decided to study at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
Before you can start your studies you will have to enroll at the Student Service Center. Due to the current situation we enable all prospective students to enroll digitally in four steps.
Effective immediately this concerns
- everyone who has received an admission letter with different information from the Student Service Center or the International Office
Please follow these 4 steps to your enrollment:
Please transfer the amount of €373,30 before sending your enrollment documents to the Student Service Center. It is crucial that you state the purpose for payment (“Zahlungszweck”).
Bank details for your payment
|Recipient||Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences|
|IBAN||DE81 5005 0201 0200 0164 66|
|Purpose for payment||“IO” “Your First Name” “Your Family Name” / “Your Date of Birth”|
Please fill out the enrollment form in full and scan it as a pdf.
Please make sure your information is correct, especially your address and email address. You will receive further important information regarding the start of your studies via post and email.
Also, it is crucial that you sign the form.
In your enrollment form you have to confirm that you took note of:
- The anti-discrimination guideline
- IT usage regulations as well as the current amendments
- Data protection information
(Documents currently only available in German)
For your enrollment please request a current insurance certificate from your health insurance company (preferably a pdf file). This certificate must not be older than four weeks and needs to have the title "zur Vorlage bei der Hochschule".
Important: A scan of your health insurance card is not sufficient. If you have private health insurance please send us a certificate of exemption from official health insurance as a pdf file. You can get this certificate from any statutory health insurance company.
Note: Insurance with Mawista or an international provider will not be accepted as sufficient health insurance cover.
Please include records of your previous studies. These certificates must state your degree programmes and the number of semesters you were enrolled.
Please note: We only need the following certificates if you have been enrolled in a degree course at a German university that has the same name as the degree course you would like to enroll in at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
- Certificate of de-registration from your previous university (de-registration from your degree course that has the same name)
- Certificate of good standing: certificate that states that you still have examination entitlement. If you have failed an exam for good at a degree course with the same name you are not entitled for examination in this degree anymore. You cannot continue your studies.
If any of these certificates are required for your enrolment, this is mentioned in your admission letter. Please don’t hesitate to contact the Student Service Center if you have any questions.
Note regarding the required proof of English skills for International Business Administration and International Finance.
Proficiency in English at level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
The required English skills are to be demonstrated by
- a) IELTS certificate
- b) TOEFL certificate (internet based) or
- c) at least satisfactory accomplishments in a higher level English course in the higher education entrance qualification
- d) other language certificates, which prove a level of at least B2 in accordance with the recommended guidelines of the common European reference frame for languages
These proofs are not necessary if
- you attained your higher education entrance qualification in English-language regions or
- if one year was successfully completed at an English-speaking school, university or another institution.
Note regarding the required professional experience and the required English skills for the programme Social Work: transnational
Please submit your proof of professional experience and English skills at level B1 as a pdf file. This also applies if you have already submitted these documents with your application.
Please send your enrolment form and all the required documents as a pdf file to studienbuero(at)stuport.fra-uas.. de
Due to the current situation regarding the Corona virus this procedure also applies to you if you have previously received an admission letter with different information from the Student Service Center or the International Office.
Note to enrolling persons with an admission letter
Please send all the required documents as a pdf file. The enrollment deadline is not met if only a part of the required documents are received on time. If all or part of the required documents are received after the deadline the admission is revoked. Then enrollment is not possible anymore.
After you have received your matriculation number from the Student Service Center you can request your STUDY-CHIP. For this purpose you fill out the STUDY-CHIP form. Please make sure you state your name and matriculation number, affix your foto and sign the form before sending it to the following address:
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
Studienbüro - Immatrikulation
60318 Frankfurt am Main
A biometrical foto is not necessary. Scanned fotos cannot be accepted.
After your enrolment
You can collect your STUDY CHIP when your lectures start. Therefore you will need to bring your passport /identity card.
The Student Service Center will provide you with a provisional ticket for public transportation that you can use until lectures start. This ticket will be sent to you via post (or email).