Your enrollment

We are delighted that you have decided to study at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences.

Before you can start your studies you will have to enroll at the Student Service Center. Your admission letter tells you if need to enroll digitally or if you have to send your documents to the Student Service Center via post.

If you are asked to enroll digitally please follow these 4 steps to your enrollment:


Website editorial teamID: 2340
last updated on: 05.27.2021