NC-Master degree courses
There is only a limited number of study places available in the degree courses with restricted admissions (NC-degree courses). The deadline for master degree courses with restricted admissions for the summer semester is January 15, and for the winter semester July 15.
The following admission-restricted master degree courses are offered in the winter semester 2018/2019:
- Accounting and Finance (M.Sc.)
- Global Logistics (M.Sc.)
- Leadership (M.A.)
- Strategisches Informationsmanagement - Strategic Information Management (M.Sc.)
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (M.Sc.)
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen - Industrial Engineering and Management (M.Sc.)
The selection boundaries in the ranking in accordance with the qualification (grade) and waiting period in the respective allocation procedures in accordance with the allocation regulations of Hesse in the admission-restricted degree courses can be retrieved below.
NC selection boundaries for admission-restricted Bachelor and Master degree courses (version: Summer semester 2018)
Open admission master degree courses
Every student interested in our degree courses receives a study place in our open admission (NC-free) master degree courses, if the admission requirements are met. You must however apply online and meet the given deadlines. Different application deadlines apply for the open admission master degree courses.
The following open admission master degree courses are offered in the winter semester 2018/2019:
- General Computer Science (M.Sc.) /September 15.
- Mechanical Engineering (M.Eng.) /July 15.
- Architecture (M.A.) /September 15.
- Barrier-free Systems (M.Sc.) /September 15.
- Research in Social Work (M.A.) /September 15.
- Geomatics and Public Works /September 15.
- High Integrity Systems (M.Sc.) /September 15.
- Infrastructural Management (M.Eng.) /September 15.
- Information Technology (M.Eng.) /September 15.
- Mechatronics and Robotics (M.Sc.) /September 15.
- Advanced Practice Nursing (M.Sc.) /September 15.
- Healthcare Management (M.A.) /September 15.
- Negotiating and Designing Contracts (LL.M.) /September 30.
- Sustainable Structures (M.Eng.) /August 15.
Application with a preliminary certificate:
If you do not have your bachelor diploma received at the time of application, you may apply with a preliminary certificate issued by your examination office. This certificate must state that you have achieved at least 80% of the required credit points in order to graduate with a bachelor’s degree. A preliminary grade point average must also be included. With this average you will take part in the application procedure.
Your final bachelor diploma must be presented in the case of admission to the Student Services Office at the latest by October 25, 2018.