Dual degree courses
Dual degree courses are characterized by higher education linked with training at a company. Practical phases at a company and study phases at the Frankfurt UAS take place alternately in accordance with a determined schedule.
High school graduates must apply at cooperating companies and present a training or study contract prior to enrolling into the degree course. The application rounds at cooperating companies usually start one year ahead of time, which means that an application at the stated companies must be submitted one year ahead of the study begin. These degree courses are therefore only open to those who have a respective training or study contract (see table below) along with the other requirements and can present it at the time of enrollment.
A training agreement concluded via the EBL Bildungszentrum Frankfurt des Bildungswerks Bau HessenThüringen e.V. or the Maler-und Lackiererinnung Rhein-Main: further information.
- Study contract with the company Siemens
- Pre-study internship (contextual requirement see attachment 1)
Required documents for enrollment:
- Higher education entrance qualification in accordance with the regulations of the Higher Education Act of Hesse in its valid version.
- Apprenticeship contract to become a geomatics expert and additional agreement to the apprenticeship contract with a company or an institution, which has concluded a cooperation agreement with the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences for a bachelor degree course in Geomatics and Public Works (dual).
- Here is the link to the Homepage and training site of our cooperation partners 'Administration for Ground Management and Geoinformation Hesse (Hessische Verwaltung für Bodenmanagement und Geoinformation (HVBG))
Study contract with one of the cooperating companies.
Contact information can be found here (German only).