First course in the WS 2017 am October 23 at 4:00 pm in Room 4.411, each double block with exercises.
Please pay attention to the information here and on the bulletin board of Faculty 3.
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Risk management and internal control
- Internal revision
DCGK, OECD Principles of Corporate Governance, COSO Internal Control - Integrated framework, IIA professional principles: Standards for the professional practice of Internal Revision (IPPF), IDW PS, MaRisk (BA), and literature list in e-Learning.
All other information and materials in e-Learning.
Block course in WS 2017 on January 13 and 27 and February3, 2018 all-day events.
Please pay attention to the information here and on the bulletin board of Faculty3.
Please register for e-Learning!
- Principles of risk management
- Concepts, problem formulation, and activities
- Legal standards
- ISO standards, COSO ERM, and other models
- The risk management components
- Context and target specification
- Event identification and risk assessment
- Risk management and control activities
- Information and communication, monitoring
- Functional work areas
- IT risk management
- Aviation risk management
- Risk management in financial services
- Crisis management
COSO Enterprise Risk Management - Integrated Framework (COSO ERM) (German) 2004 and 2017, E-DIN/ISO 31000 Risk management, KonTraG with reasoning, MaRisk (BA), and literature list in e-Learning.
- Definition, responsibility, and classification
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Management models
- COBIT and ITIL
- ISO Standards
- Other good practice models (MoR, PRINCE2, PMBoK)
- Structures, processes, and methods
- IT governance
- Business focus, strategy, and service planning
- IT risk management
- Configuration, change, and problem management
- IT security and contingency/continuity planning
- IT controlling
- IT projects
- IT compliance
- Role of Internal Revision in the organization
- Management and monitoring, risk and internal control
- Professional principles of Internal Revision
- Structure, revision process, interfaces
- Implementation of assignment
- Audit preparation
- Audit implementation
- Monitoring of measures
- Work techniques
- Problem solution techniques
- Process analysis
- Special auditing areas
- Information technology
- Financial services
- Public sector
Standards for the professional practice of Internal Revision (IPPF), MaRisk (BA)