What is Erasmus+?
The ERASMUS + program supports you financially and organizationally arranging a stay abroad (study and internship) in Europe. As part of the program, you can currently study in 31 different European countries.
You will receive financial support, you will not pay tuition and your study credits will count toward your studies at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences!
Please note: A semester abroad in Russia can not be funded through ERASMUS. Information about a semester abroad in Russia can be found here.
Please visit Stephanie Porter during office hours for more information. The office hours take place every Tuesday from 10-12 o'clock and 13-15 o'clock and Thursday from 10-12 o'clock in room 9, building 1.
"This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The sole responsibility for the content of this publication lies with the author; the Commission is not liable for the further use of the information contained therein. "
During this application cycle you can apply for either the winter semester or summer semester. The application for the winter semester 2020/21 has already been activated.
To apply, please register on our web platform Mobility Online (Mozilla Firefox Browser strongly recommended!) and upload the following documents until 15 February 2020* :
*Students of faculties 3 and 4 have to upload their documents (except learning agreement and final application form) for the internal selection process until 15 January 2020.
- 1 Passport photo
- Copy of your ID-Card (front- and backside) in a single PDF-file
- Copy of your health insurance card (front- and backside) in a single PDF-file
- Certificate of enrollment (printable in HIS)
- English CV
- English Letter of Motivation (German guide)
- English transcript of records at Frankfurt UAS (printable in HIS)
If you're in your first semester, upload your exam registrations.
- Language certificate for your language skill in the teaching language at the partner university
Contact the language center (Fachsprachenzentrum)
- Learning Agreement signed by your course director
The form can be downloaded directly in Mobility-Online.
- ERASMUS-Application Form
The form can be downloaded in Mobility-Online and has to be delivered to the International Office until tuesday, 18. February 2020. You have to sign the form personally!
Please note that the day before and on the day of the deadline can lead to a high utilization of the server, because on these days most applicants upload their documents. We therefore recommend that you upload your documents as early as possible!
What requirements do I have to meet for an exchange with ERASMUS +?
General requirements to study abroad are:
- You are enrolled for a full degree at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences.
Minimum: two successfully completed semesters in the Bachelor, respectively the first semester in the Master.
- Good study achievements - your average grade should not be worse than 3.
- Motivation and commitment
- Sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host country. As a rule, a level of B2 according to the European Framework of Reference is needed for a successful study.
- Should the demand for individual exchange places be greater than the respective, contractually agreed exchange contingent in the respective study subject, the spots will be awarded according to a performance ranking (grades; language; motivation; semester can be used as the basis for this).