About Anne Lange
Anne Lange is Professor for Management, Logistics and Air Transport at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences since October 2022. Her research interests are (air) transportation, network analysis, and supply chain coordination. She enjoys to conduct research in cooperation with industry and has done so for example with DB Schenker, DHL Freight, Lufthansa Cargo, and Cargolux.
Anne Lange was an associate professor in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at the University of Luxembourg from 2018 to 2022. There, she was part of the Luxembourg Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management, one of the MIT Global SCALE network centers in Europe. Before, Anne held an assistant professorship endowed by DB Schenker at TU Darmstadt, 2013 to 2018. She has received her doctoral degree in December 2010 from the University of Cologne and has been as a postdoc researcher at TU Eindhoven as well as the University of Cologne.
Research and teaching interests
Academic service and memberships
- Member of BVL’s scientific advisory board (https://www.bvl.de/reportbvlde/diebvl--personalia/wissenschaftlicher-beirat)
- Chairperson VHB, WK Log since July 2022 (https://vhbonline.org/wk/-fachgruppen/logistik-log)
- Member of the editorial advisory board of Logistics Research (https://www.bvl.de/en/lore/editorialboard)
- Outstanding Reviewer in the 2022 Emerald Literati Awards (International Journal of Logistics Management) link: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ijlm/internationaljournal-logistics-management-literati-award-winners-2022
- Mentor for Mentoring Hessen 20202021 (www.mentoringhessen.de)