The declared objective of research work in the area of gender mainstreaming is to raise awareness for the situation of working parents and identify potential improvements for executives in businesses.
Women are underrepresented in management functions in Germany and earn less than their male colleagues. One of the reasons for this is the familiar difficulty in reconciling family and career. However, at the moment there are almost no surveys on the career conditions of working mothers or female executives with children. We want to remedy this with our surveys and thus achieve a change in attitude in order to raise awareness in politics and businesses for this current topic.
Prof. Dr. Regine Graml M.A. Isa a professor in the discipline of "General Business Administration, in particular Personnel Management and Organization" at Faculty 3: Business and Law of the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences.
Prof. Graml has more than 10 years of applicable professional experience in business, both in industry and in the consulting and service sector, including as Director of the Skills Center Personnel Asia/Pacific for Siemens and as Head of Personnel Development at Infineon Technologies. She worked abroad for international corporations for several years, including in Singapore, the Philippines, and the US. She completed her studies in Business Administration at the University Augsburg. She obtained her Master of Arts degree in Economics as a DAAD scholarship recipient from Wayne State University in Detroit.
Prof. Dr. Graml obtained her doctorate from the Institute for Personnel and Organizational Research at the University of the Bundeswehr in Munich, where she was also active in research and teaching. In addition to her teaching and research activities, she works as an advisor for young students.
BW1 Organization and HRM
Prof. Poor: Job Evaluation and Pay Structure in a Global Company
Current Developments in Personnel Management I
Current Developments in Personnel Management II
Current Developments in Personnel Management III
Objective-Oriented Employee Management - Handout
BW6 Objective-oriented Employee Management, Topics WS 2013/2014
Change Management I
Change Management II
Change Management III
Ethics of Leadership 1
Ethics of Leadership 2
Employee Management and Conflict Management 1
Employee Management and Conflict Management 2
Employee Management and Conflict Management - long version
Schedule for role-playing games
- Graml, R. (2017): Life Patterns of Female and Male Executives In: Conference Proceedings, Interna-tional Interdisciplinary Conference on Gender Studies and the Status of Women, 10.-11. October, Edinburgh, UK.
- Ziegler, Y., Graml, R., Weissenrieder, C.: Karriereperspektiven berufstätiger Mütter - 1. Frankfurter Karrierestudie, Cuvillier Verlag, Göttingen, 2015.
- Ziegler, Y./ Graml, R./ Weissenrieder, C.:
Gender Diversity Culture Check
Study of influencing factors of the organizational culture on the number and acceptance of women in leadership positions in the aviation industry in Germany. In: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (70/2012).
- Graml, R.: Gedanken zur Vereinbarkeit von Familie und Beruf. In: 361° – Der entscheidende Grad mehr, 13.12.2012
www.atkearney361grad.de/2012/12/13/gedanken-zur-vereinbarkeit-von-familie-und-beruf, Stand: 13.12.2012.
- Ziegler, Y./ Graml, R.: Kinder, Karriere, Kompromisse. In: Human Resources Manager, Ausgabe 3/2011
- Ziegler, Y./ Graml, R.: Die Illusion von der Vereinbarkeit von Familie und Karriere. In: GIP – Gleichstellung in der Praxis, Ausgabe 2/2011
- Graml, R.: Aligning rewards & compensation with business strategies to retain talents in the current economic climate, in: Talent Management Conference Handout, Singapur 2002.
- Graml, R.: Increasing Business Value Through Disinvestment – An Analysis Under Special Consideration of the Management Buy-out, Frankfurt/Main 1996.
- Graml, R.: Privatization by Management Buy-Outs in East Germany, in: Management & Employee Buy-Outs as a Technique of Privatization, Hrsg. D. P. Ellermann, CEEPN workshop series No. 3, Ljubljana 1993, S. 104-120.
- Marr, R., Graml, R.: Outplacement, in: Lexikon der Betriebswirtschaft, Hrsg. V. W. Lück, 5. Aufl., Landsberg 1993, S. 746.