Application procedure - your way to a study place

Application with German proof of previous education:

The application with German educational certificates for the 1st semester in this study program is done via "Application and enrollment - Bachelor programs". Questions regarding admission requirements and application procedures can be answered by the Student Services Center.

Application with foreign prior education certificate:

Students with foreign degrees should contact the International Office.

The application with foreign educational certificates is usually done online via uni-assist e.v..The International Office will be happy to advise you!

Website editorial teamID: 10378
last updated on: 11.18.2021