Do you fulfil the following requirements?
To apply to the program you need a bachelor’s degree in economics or a thematically related degree or an equivalent international degree with a standard study period of six semesters, more specifically:
- with at least 180 ECTS-Credit Points. Under the condition that (up to) 30 credit points are acquired in the module “Practice Transfer Project” at Frankfurt UAS before registering for master’s thesis OR
- with at least 210 ECTS-Credit Points – without further requirements.
Either way, at least 30 ECTS-Credit Points must have been acquired in modules in the fields of logistics and/or foreign trade and/or production and/or supply chain management and/or mobility.
Let’s get started!
Please submit a formal application Application portal study office with checklist including your original certificate or (if you have not finished your studies yet) a provisional certificate that contains a provisional grade and the ECTS-Credit Points obtained for the degree. You can submit you final certificate at a later point in time given by the Student Service Center.
You can look up the number of points necessary for a C1 level in various certificates (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS) on the website of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF). Acceptable language certificates are such listed by the CEF. Proof of English language skills may be omitted if you
- have already acquired 45 ECTS-Credit Points in modules conducted in English during your previous studies (at home or abroad).
- have graduated a general education school with at least five years of English lessons. This assumes that your final (or average) grades of the last two years of English in a basic course have to be equivalent to a German grade 1 (excellent) or at least 13 grade points. In an advanced course the final grades have to be equivalent to a German grade 2 (good) or at least 11 grade points.
You want to register for the scholastic aptitude test? This is what you should know:
In order to determine if you are a suitable candidate you need to take an online aptitude test. The test provides insight into your academic disposition. It also determines your professional qualifications based on subject-specific questions from the areas of
- logistics‘ information systems,
- application of project management methods based on complex supply chain problems
- The online aptitude test is conducted in English only and takes 60 minutes.
- You pass the test with a minimum grade of 4.0 (sufficient).
- A passed study aptitude test is valid only in the calendar year taken and cannot be repeated.
- If you have not passed the test, you can take it again next calendar year at the earliest.
- The test result will be forwarded directly to the Study Services Center.
- The participants state in written form that the online aptitude test was conducted independently and without use of unauthorized materials. This written statement must be submitted with enrollment.
Let’s get started! Registering for aptitude test:
We offer you to conduct the aptitude test on university computers on the premises of Frankfurt UAS. Please contact the head of the study program if You prefer this option.
Ready to take the aptitude test? Great!
At this point you should have finished your registration!!!
Now it is important to follow the next steps and regulations:
- After you finish your registration for the aptitude test you will receive a link from Frankfurt UAS in order to enroll in Campuas, the university’s online platform. (§8 (11)*)
- To enroll in the aptitude test course, please use the password You received from mastertest(at)fb3.fra-uas.de.
- The course is open from June, 1st till July, 15th.
- Please keep in mind that the test takes 60 minutes! After the time is up the test will close automatically.
- If you are accepted for the study program you will receive a university form that states that the online aptitude test was conducted independently and without use of unauthorized materials. This form must be submitted completed and signed in the Student Service Center during your enrollment. (§ 8(7)*)
- If passed (grade 4.0 or above), the result of the aptitude test is part of the selection procedure that awards university places in this admission-restricted program. The final grade in the selection procedure is calculated as 60% of the grade of the bachelor degree and 40% of the result of the aptitude test.
- In case of software and/or hardware failure that lies in the university’s responsibility the test may be taken again on a different date. (§ 8 (9)*)
* The paragraphs refer to the appropriate admission regulations. In case of doubt, examination regulations apply.
Last but not least, you need a formal application to study.
Application with German proof of education:
Application with German educational certificates to the 1st semester in this degree program is done via the website "Application and Enrollment - Master's Programs". Questions regarding admission requirements and application procedures can be answered by the study office.
Application with foreign prior education certificate:
Students with foreign degrees should contact the International Office. The application with foreign educational certificates is usually done online via uni-assist e.v. The International Office will be happy to advise you! If you have any questions regarding the application process via uni-assist, please contact the International Office via e-mail: admissions(at)io.fra-uas.. de