These studies enable you to have an integrative perspective on case level, as well as on an institutional level in healthcare. It qualifies you to coordinate and accompany cross-sectional healthcare services and combine theoretical and experience-related knowledge in nursing from case and system level as a nursing manager and implement relevant options for action. You are able to lead, accompany and guide employees. You are able to take a critical stance towards social trends in healthcare and view overall social problems as a challenge to find solutions in cross-occupational contexts.
- 6 semesters regular period of study (180 ECTS credits) (Overall workload: 5,400 hours, 900 hours per semester)
- Full-time studies with 24 modules, part-times studies are possible
- upon application, on-campus courses
- free of charge
- The teaching methods include lectures and seminars as well as activity-oriented exercises, group and case work and e-learning.
- The lectures take place in block seminars at the begin and at the end of every semester and on two to three consecutive weekdays during the semester, usually between 08:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
The degree course was accredited by AHPGS.
Graduates work in inpatient, partially inpatient, domestic, outpatient and complementary facilities. This degree course also enables graduates to work in other institutions and industries of healthcare and social welfare, such as for instance authorities, healthcare and nursing insurance companies and nursing aid manufacturers and providers. Particularly tasks in the field of direct nursing, management, quality management, case management, nursing assessment and consultation. You can take on positions at a second hierarchy level (and below) at the stated institutions, facilities and companies.