Application procedure - your way to a study place

Application with German proof of education:

Application with German educational certificates to the 1st semester in this degree program is done via the website "Application and Enrollment - Master's Programs". Questions regarding admission requirements and application procedures can be answered by the study office.

Application with foreign prior education certificate:

Students with foreign degrees should contact the International Office. The application with foreign educational certificates is usually done online via uni-assist e.v. The International Office will be happy to advise you! If you have any questions regarding the application process via uni-assist, please contact the International Office via e-mail: admissions(at)

Website editorial teamID: 10965
last updated on: 05.10.2022