Admission requirements & deadlines at a glance
The course of studies is admission-restricted, the allocation of study places is carried out in a local NC procedure.
(1) Admission to the Master's degree program is only possible for those who have
- passed the bachelor's examination in a bachelor's degree program in business, economics, management, administration or business law with a standard period of study of at least six semesters or with at least 180 ECTS points (credit points) or
- the professional profile of a degree according to No. 1 that meets the requirements of the Master's program in Leadership (M.A.). The requirement is fulfilled if
a) a degree from Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences or another university with a standard period of study of at least six semesters, which is at least equivalent to the degrees according to No. 1, or
b) a foreign degree at least equivalent to the degrees according to No. 1 has been obtained in the same or a related subject as according to No. 1 with a standard period of study of at least six semesters.
(2) In addition to the prerequisites mentioned in paragraph 1, the application requires sufficient English language skills.
- These must be proven by language skills of at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) recommended by the Council of Europe by means of a language certificate. Acceptable language certificates are the language tests listed by the CEFR, e.g. Toefl, IELTS, etc.
- DAAD test (with exact indication of the level, not older than two years).
- Proof that at least 30 ECTS credits have been earned in English-language modules in a degree program already successfully completed (through module descriptions from the module handbook and markings in the transcript of records).
NOTE: Self-tests, placement tests, language tests of private educational institutions and school English are not recognized. Individual language modules - even those with a level indication - are not sufficient.
(3) For applicants with foreign educational qualifications, the current version of the Statutes on the Procedure for the Assessment and Admission of Applicants with Foreign Educational Qualifications at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences of February 28, 2005 applies.
(4) The current version of the statutes of Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences for the aptitude assessment procedure and the university selection procedure for admission to studies in the admission-restricted Master's degree programs of Department 3: Business and Law dated December 19, 2018, as amended, shall apply to the aptitude assessment and the selection of applicants.
(5) The existence of the prerequisites according to paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 shall be determined by the examination board.
(6) If, in the cases of Paragraph 1 Nr. 1 and 2, the previous degree program comprised less than 210 ECTS points (credit points), admission shall be subject to the condition that proof of successful completion of modules comprising up to 30 ECTS points (credit points) must be provided by the time of admission to the Master's thesis. The examination board decides on the selection of modules. Proof of fulfillment of the requirements can be provided by successfully completing the additional module Practice Transfer Project (see Appendix 3).
(7) Proof of the admission requirements according to paragraphs 1 to 3 must be submitted with the application. Applicants who are unable to provide proof of a university degree by the application deadline may alternatively apply for a study place by submitting a certificate in accordance with Section 19 (3) of the Hessen Study Place Allocation Ordinance (Studienplatzvergabeverordnung Hessen) and subject to the requirements set out in the Hessen Study Place Allocation Ordinance (Studienplatzvergabeverordnung Hessen).
The deadline for receipt of the application for admission for the winter semester is July 31 for applicants with a German degree and July 15 for applicants with an international degree.
To the semester dates.